Thursday, March 24, 2011

"EEK"

Max is getting so much better at talking! Compared to Clara he's a very late start (she was speaking in full sentences by now), but I thought I'd share his latest funny development. Now, I know Max can articulate his "T's," he calls Teagan "T-T" and so forth, and that's why I think this is so great...He now replaces the letter "T" at the end of a word with a "K" sound. It's pretty hilarious when he mimics me yelling "EAT!" at the dinner table and it comes out "EEK!" He also says "ouk" for "out" and "hack" for "hat", but "EEK!" is by far my favorite! I think this all started when I tried to teach him to say "milk"... he used to stick his tongue out and make a sound vaguely like "mlow" but now he just has the "l" and "i" mixed up because he now says "mlowk" (still with his tongue out) with a clearly articulated "k" on the end. Well, I guess progress is progress :) Isn't he the cutest thing?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment